The RION is the manual welder for welding all types of thermoplastic materials. With adjustable temperature through potentiometers up to 650ºC and a power of 1,550 W.
Its low weight and ergonomic shape make it perfect for welding without fatigue. All types of thermoplastic materials can be welded… and welds can be made on plates, floors, terraces, awnings, ceilings…
- Heating to shape, bend and weld semi-finished thermoplastic material.
- Drying of wet surfaces and joints
- Heat shrink, tapes, film, welding sleeves and molded parts.
- Defrosting of frozen pipes.
- Activation/dissolution of solvent-free adhesive and melting adhesives.
- Lighting of ovens with wood shavings, paper, charcoal or straw.