The TracStar412 fusion machine fuses at the ends pipes of sizes from 4″ IPS to 12″ DIPS (110mm to 340mm). They come in various model configurations, to meet the demands of your pipeline project. The TracStar412 changed the industry when it was introduced as the world’s first fully self-contained fusion machine. The TracStar412 added off-road mobility to the unit, setting a new standard in the industry.
- The TracStar412 offers a self-contained, self-propelled tracked vehicle that can cope with gradients of up to 30%.
- Ease of maneuver and its gains in productivity.
- They incorporate the interchangeable four-jaw carriage No.412, which can be easily removed for melting in the trench.
- In the case of very narrow installations, the external fixed jaw and skid can be removed from the trolley, turning it into a 3-jaw carriage to have an even more compact melting unit.
- These machines can manufacture segmented elbows with optional mitered inserts and are compatible with DataLogger®.
- The TracStar412 enables automated control and monitoring of heating, impregnation, melting and cooling cycles.
- It has an interbuilt data log function that keeps a record of each fusion joint, allowing you to check the integrity of the joints.