The PL160 is a basic machine for pipe welding and elbow construction up to 160mm in Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP).
With the 160mm pivoting clamps, you can make welds of different diameters at an angle with a maximum of 30º per weld. It is distinguished from the others by its great maneuverability and easy handling. In addition to its just 18 Kg and its small size.
Pl160 is composed of:
- Basic machine with movement of the cart through the steering wheel.
- Two main clamps of 160mm (with max. rotation angle of 30º).
- Reductions of 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125 and 140 mm.
- Electric grinder with safety switch.
- PTFE mirror with adjustable temperature.